Perfect World Entertainment announced Ether Saga Odyssey, a new chapter in the Ether Saga story will present a robust pet training system with new pets to capture, an upgraded game engine, an improved UI, and a plethora of new content. Set to go live in North America on April 27th, this free-to-play 3D MMORPG showcases lavish graphics that combines eastern and western elements. Based on a fantasy theme and virtual companion interactions, Ether Saga Odyssey will give players a new experience and lead gamers in an epic adventure through the world to battle alongside their very own unique pet friends.
• Pet Training System – With hundreds of pets to capture and tame, summon and train them to battle alongside with you while create stronger breeds with new abilities
• Monster Card System – Collect monster cards, transform into monsters as well as gain access to new attributes and skills
• Mini Games – Play a variety of fun casual games simultaneously as you complete quests
• 4 Distinct Races with 8 Advanced Classes – Each race has a unique look, mission and play style
• Character Customization – Customize the facial features and fashion of your character, choose from 9 different crafting and gathering skills as well as a variety of professions with skills ranging from forging armor and weapons, concocting potions, or creating items for your pets
• Ease of Access and Play/Improved UI – Additional visual aids and integrated Navigation System with auto-route feature for quick and easy routing to various locations and quest objectives
• Upgraded Game Engine – See polished art style as well as catchy, vibrant, and high quality graphics in concept art, screenshots, videos, and more