Neverwinter's Tomb of Annihilation update is officially live as of today. This means it's time for players to take on an expedition into the Jungles of Chult -- where the dinosaurs play. Of course, you'll need a reason to go there. But one will be provided in the need of a cure to a wide-spread curse.
In honor of the launch, and to remind everyone just how dangerous Chult can be, the Neverwinter team provided the following travel tips for players:
- The jungles of Chult are deadly. We’ve said this before, but I’m going to stress it here: team up. The creatures of Chult certainly do when they are hunting you…
- Once you’ve unlocked the secrets of the death curse, a new dungeon, Tomb of the Nine Gods is ready to explore.
- Have your khyek from Sea of Moving Ice? Try it out on the Soshenstar River!
- Repeatable Adventure Quests are a great way to procure treasure maps.
- The King of Spines is named that for a reason.
- Whatever you do, do NOT snicker at Nanny Pu'pu’s name.
- Searching and exploring will turn up cool stuff.
- Sunscreen. Seriously.
To be fair... While sunscreen is typically a good idea, it may not be as necessary in this case. Unless you're trying to avoid getting a tan from the glow of your monitor...
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
New BrightLocker Platform Designed To Help Both Players And Developers
Today, a new kind of video game platform launched and is prepared to offer players -- and developers -- another game distribution option.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 years ago
You May Enjoy
Ubisoft Montreal Implements New Partial Return-To-The-Office Policy For Employees
This decision contradicts the company's earlier stance, when it expressed a desire for a hybrid working model.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago
💣 Feature | The First Descendent Open Beta First Impressions: Is This The Destiny/Warframe Killer?
It's really fun, but really repetitive.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago
WTF Is Colonel Sanders Doing In Final Fantasy XIV?
Crossovers have gone too far.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
Huge War Thunder "Sons of Attila" Update Implements Roadmap Additions, New Vehicles, And More
There's a lot of new and shiny in War Thunder.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
Dead By Daylight Developer Update Addresses "Face-Camping" And Drones
There's also improvements for the Shattered Square and MacMillan Estate maps.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago
Deceit 2 Introduces New Demo Mode So You Can Invite Your Friends
There are, of course, some restrictions.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago