Continuing the adjustments for the shift to a 3v3 game, Shadow Arena’s latest updates re-introduce five chacters to the game. These changes allow the characters to fit into the new hero classifications. Three of the characters Badal, Igrid, and Lahn have already been re-introduced. Sura and Bari are back as of this week.
The changes for each of the characters are as follows:
- Sura, a speedy Dealer who can overwhelm foes, using enhanced mobility to hit foes from behind or sidestep attacks. What he lacks in defense, he makes up for in speed and precision.
- Ba-ri, a powerful Support who is accompanied by her lifelong friend Heilang, a wolf-like creature that follows her every command. While Heilang provides power to the duo, Ba-ri supports her team by boosting attacking speed and move speed.
- Badal, a short-ranged Dealer specializing in grappling and quick combos. With his short attack range, he needs to stay close to his enemies to unleash a barrage of blows.
- Igrid, a balanced Brawler whose battle axe and shield combo make her well-rounded choice. Ingrid’s balanced attack and defensive skills may lack speed, but she can boost her team’s defenses and decrease her opponent’s attack range.
- Lahn, a ranged Dealer whose Crescent Pendulum can pull her enemies in from afar for her allies to attack. Her skills allow her to run through space without constraints, but it leaves her vulnerable to her foes’ attacks. Use it wisely!
For full details on the most recent update, including other character adjustments, shop changes, and more, hit up the patch notes on the Shadow Arena site.