New World is unleashing its next event from February 21 through March 7 as the Legacy of Crassus comes to Aeternum. Take down level 66 brutes in the MMORPG to earn event-specific items and general rewards.
Daily Bonus rewards include Decimus armor and Lucanus weapons. Once per day players will earn a special cache containing Legendary pieces of gear. Better yet, after killing these event bosses eight times, you are guaranteed to receive all of the items. These include:
Wrath of Decimus - Great Axe
Hoplites Great Blade - Great Sword
Cuirass of Decimus - Heavy Chest Armor
Fists of Decimus - Heavy Gauntlets
Sagittar of Lucanus - Bow
Vesuvius - Fire Staff
Galea of Lucanus - Medium Helm
Hobnailed Boots of Lucanus - Medium Boots
Players will also get: 1 - 3 Obsidian Gypsum, 500 Umbral Shards, and a special Craft Mod that can be used to add powerful effects to crafted items. (25% chance)
Daily rewards reset at 5am local time.
Players can continue killing these level 66 Brutes after their daily bonus for standard rewards including a random weapon or armor piece (90% chance) or a special named item from Brimstone Sands or greater Aeternum (10% chance). Player will also receive level-appropriate consumables.
It all kicks off February 21st.
About the Author
Troy “Noobfridge” Blackburn has been reporting on the video game industry for over a decade. Whether it’s news, editorials, gameplay videos, or streams, Noobfridge never fails to present his honest opinion whether those hot takes prove to be popular or not.
Warframe Keeps The Love Flowing With Its Latest Update And New Frame
The game’s 52nd Warframe comes with a love story of its own.By QuintLyn Bowers - 7 months ago
You May Enjoy
Get Your Magic: The Gathering Arena 5th Anniversary Celebration Rewards Now
There's also events coming up.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 4 days ago
Get a Look At Tarisland's SilverLit, The Airborne City, In A New Preview
We all float up here.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
💣 Feature | Top 10 MMORPGs You Can Play On Steam
The best of the best MMORPG Games on Steam.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
Deceit 2 Introduces New Demo Mode So You Can Invite Your Friends
There are, of course, some restrictions.By Troy Blackburn - 3 days ago
New Letter From Throne And Liberty Producer Shows Off Never-Before-Seen Bosses And Areas
I can't even front...this stuff looks incredible.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 3 days ago
Conan Exiles Age of War Chapter 2 Is Now Live, Improving Loot And Revamping The Purge Systems
This free update focuses on the game's base-building and follower system.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 4 days ago