Xbox One launch title Killer Instinct has come to PCs, along with the game's season 3 content, but there's a catch. To get into all the fist-flailing, sword-swinging action, you'll need to have Windows 10 installed.
In addition, you'll only be able to download the game from the Windows store -- sorry, there's no Steam release. If you own the game on Xbox One, any purchases you've made will carry over into the PC version.
The game also promises that Gargos will be coming to the fighting arena in May, with another new fighter added in each of June and July, as well as a new multiplayer mode in July. The single-player Shadow Lords campaign is also in the works, and it sounds pretty cool:
Shadow Lords is part ladder, part arcade mode, part story mode, and part roguelike, all rolled up into one unique experience.
· Your ultimate goal is to beat Gargos and his forces before he takes over the world. How fast that happens is completely up to how you play!
· Choose any character to “main” and assemble your team from across the entire roster of KI characters. Uneasy alliances abound!
· As characters are added to the game after launch, they’ll also come with new Shadow Lords content.
· There’s a lot of stuff to earn and craft in this mode, all of which can be obtained by playing. KI Gold will allow you to accelerate to get to some rarer stuff sooner to help in your fight against Gargos and his minions.
· The game features persistent items and elements that carry across multiple playthroughs.
About the Author
Jason Winter is a veteran gaming journalist, he brings a wide range of experience to MMOBomb, including two years with Beckett Media where he served as the editor of the leading gaming magazine Massive Online Gamer. He has also written professionally for several gaming websites.
Post-Apocalyptic MMO The Skies Enters Early Alpha Access April 16
The Skies, a post-apocalyptic FPSMMORPG being developed by indie developer Eforb Gamebox, will soon be available to check out as an Early Alpha.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 years ago
You May Enjoy
Guild Wars 2 Devs To Showcase Profession Changes In February Stream And New WvW Updates Go Live Tomorrow
The stream will go over all profession details expected to be patched in on February 14th.By Anthony Jones - 3 days ago
MMORPG "The Quinfall" Is Promising A Lot Including "Adapting Real Life Into A 'Meta' World"
That isn't the only claim the new company behind the title is boasting though...By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
💣 Feature | No, “MMORPG” and “MMO” Games Are Not Dying
But those terms are probably dead...By Luis Dobreira - 5 days ago
Pokémon Trading Card Game Online Will Halt Card Set Development
The development will officially end on March 1, 2023.By Aspen Pash - 1 day ago
Fallout 76 Announces Removal Of Illegal Weapons Mods
Some folks are about to be very unhappy.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Adds Two New Cards To The Ban List Among Other List Changes
A “Toadlly Awesome” Update is on its way.By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago