Gamigo today announced the launch of Dragon God Resurrection, the first expansion for its free MMORPG King of Kings 3, opening the doors to the Dragon Realm and thus also a wealth of new content and features. Fans of PvP will especially enjoy everything the expansion has to offer – battles can be fought in each of the 22 new areas.
The soul of the expansion lies in the search for “Souls of Original Sin”. These are seven rare artifacts which are looted from boss monsters known as “Sinful Souls”. One of these artifacts will pave the path to the best weapons in the game and unlock the gates to special instances. But having one can also turn the hunter into the hunted. The reason for this: Name and position are broadcast via server message in every realm. Others can attack the player and if the battle is lost, the artifact is as well.
Even more fun is added in the higher levels by the new specialization level, which boosts the number of character classes available to choose from to 27. Characters can also undergo a transformation that will give them additional powers and a new appearance including dragon wings and glowing eyes.
The most important new features and content in “Dragon God Resurrection” at a glance are:
- Character level cap raised to Level 140
- New classes: The second level of specialization will be unlocked, increasing the number of classes to 27
- 22 new areas
- Dragon transformation: To receive special powers, players will need to complete an individual quest series and craft a dragon crystal
- Raising and taming dragons: Players can tame dragons so that they can be used as mounts. Dragon Knights can even raise their own dragons, nurturing a baby dragon into a fully-grown flying menace.
- Expanded crafting for equipment up to Level 140
- Soul of Original Sin: Seven Sinful Souls (boss monsters) inhabit the world. Those who manage to kill them will receive a powerful artefact, which can be used to create a valuable weapon.
Additional information can be found on the official website http://kingofkings3.gamigo.com/.