Patch number 51 for Hi-Rez's free-to-play shooter Paladins has arrived on Xbox One -- with the PS4 update arriving in the "near future". While the full patch notes for this update were dropped on June 1, some console specific changes have been made.
Included in these changes are the implementation of improvements to core aim assist settings, improved joystick dead zone feel, and other changes found in the list below.
- Inara, Cassie, Drogoz, Grover, Kinessa, Sha Lin and Viktor received various character specific aim improvements.
- Drogoz’s fire spit will no longer trigger his aim assist.
- Improved Aim Assist so that players are targeted over deployables.
- Fixed Dynamic Aim Acceleration
- Fixed an issue where some collections could not be navigated to properly.
- Fixed an issue where player profiles could not be viewed under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where deserter penalty was not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue with the Awards page.
If you're interested in checking out the full Open beta 51 notes, including the non-console specific changes, they're available on the game's forums.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Dire Wolf Digital Announces Omens of the Past, Eternal's First Expansion
Eternal has a big new expansion coming soon.By Jason Winter - 6 years ago
You May Enjoy
Open-World Survival Crafting Shooter The Front Launches Early Access October 11
A post-apocalyptic sandbox filled with mutants.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
Riders Republic Adds Skateboarding As A Sport And Offers Free Weekend
This expansion also features a new area.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 5 days ago
Second Wave Drops New Teaser For Assassin Character Ess’el
It’s the story of a girl raised to be a killer.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago
💣 Feature | 8 MMORPGs You Can Play On Steam Deck
Take these MMORPG Games on the go.By Troy Blackburn - 2 days ago
Mists Of Pandaria Composer Russell Brower To Score Tarisland Soundtrack
The award-winning composer will be “featured prominently”.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago
SAG-AFTRA Members Authorize Strike Against Video Game Developers
That doesn’t mean it’s happening just yet.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 days ago