Spirit Tales: Open Beta Now Live
KoramGame announced that open beta for Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG, is now live. Players can now experience never before seen features like Guild Islands and Sigil Stones, and take part in a number of fun community events and giveaways surrounding the launch of open beta.
Spirit Tales open beta is now live and includes the following key features:
- Guild Islands - Construct a private zone specifically for your guild and enjoy exclusive access to special buffs and content.
- Sweetheart System - Commit to a relationship with another in-game character of the same or opposite sex and unlock special abilities.
- Sigil Stones - Acquire these magical stones and equip them in your armor to receive special ability bonuses.
- Enhanced Pet System - Capture, train, and evolve almost any of the Spirit Tales creatures, including bosses! Fight alongside your trusty sidekick, or merge with it to strengthen your own abilities.
- Character Customization - With over 40 million unique fashion combinations for your character, the possibilities are endless!
- Legendary Gear - Obtain these newly added weapons and armor to reap their extraordinary benefits.
- New Instance Dungeons - Set off into unexplored dungeons to battle fierce creatures and collect rare items, recipes, and pets.
- Level 45 Cap - Reach the top and gain access to exclusive new content available only to high level characters.
In celebration of the Spirit Tales open beta launch, players will have the chance to win huge prizes, including new Apple iPads and more, just for playing the game. For more information, visit: http://st.koramgame.com/
You May Enjoy
Samhain Returns To Secret World Legends
It’s time to take on the Cat God and Jack of the Lantern, once again.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Bulgarian Developer Beast Burst Showcases Its Scars Of Honor MMORPG
Offers scaling dungeons and all the other typical MMO fixingsBy Jason Winter - 5 days ago
Challenge The Cube Queen In The Latest Chapter Of Fortnitemares
Horde Rush, Ariana Grande, and more events also return.By Jason Winter - 4 days ago
Among Us Is Finally Headed To Consoles, Imposter!
And, yes, it will support crossplay across the board.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Twitch On Last Week's Security Breach: Passwords, Bank Info Not Exposed
Only a "small fraction" of users were affected.By Jason Winter - 1 week ago
Mark Your Calendar, The Next Final Fantasy XIV Live Letter Is Just Two Weeks Away
It will cover new Endwalker info for crafters, gatherers, and those interested in the new PvP mode.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago