Trove's Eclipse Expansion is set to launch on August 22 and Trion's ready to get players psyched up for it. So, between now and launch, the dev team will be doing Friday streams at 12:30 PM pacific. The streams will kick off tomorrow (August 4) with one occurring every Friday through the 25th. The first three streams will highlight specific features of the game while the last will be an official launch stream. The full schedule is as follows:
- Friday, August 4 @ 12:30 PM PT
- Gem Forging – Players can modify existing stats on gems by augmenting them closer to perfection. If a stat isn’t right for their class, players can re-roll it into a more desirable stat that is!
- Friday, August 11 @ 12:30 PM PT
- World Atlas – A brand new system for travelling throughout Trove - this fully illustrated map is located in the Hub and allows players to quick travel to far flung corners of the world or even the dreaded Shadow Tower.
- Friday, August 18 @ 12:30 PM PT
- Sub-Classes – All players level 10 or higher may now designate a Sub Class to unlock a passive skill and stat bonuses from any other Trove class, giving them the freedom to customize their Trovian in cool ways and adding new avenues for powering up.
- Friday, August 25 @ 12:30 PM PT
- Eclipse Launch Stream – The Trion team celebrates the Eclipse launch!
To catch the streams, check out the TrionWorlds Twitch channel.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Wizards of the Coast Announces Magic: The Gathering Arena
Wizards of the Coast's last attempt at a free-to-play Magic: The Gathering game, Magic Duels, led a short but troubled life.By Jason Winter - 6 years ago
You May Enjoy
WTF Is Colonel Sanders Doing In Final Fantasy XIV?
Crossovers have gone too far.By Troy Blackburn - 2 days ago
EverQuest II’s Shattered Overture Update Rips Open A Portal Leading To, Well, You Go Find Out
Explore new dungeons, take on new missions, and earn new rewards.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Knightfall, The New Medieval Season For Conqueror's Blade, Is Now Live
This free update invites players to join the Brotherhood.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago
Albion Online Announces Released Date For “Wild Blood” Update
New weapons, new open-world features, and more.By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
💣 Feature | Top 7 Multiplayer Games That Failed To Live Up To The Hype
These game failed to capitalize on the excitement players had for them.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
New World's Flail Showcase Is All About The New Weapon Coming With The Expansion
Swing that flail.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago