Grab Your Demonslaying Gear, You’ll Need It For Revelation Online’s October Update
The denizens of the City of the Demon Gods are ready to go to war.
In October, the Demonic War update will take Revelation Online to Hellish places. The creatures hanging out in the City of the Demon Gods are awake and ready to conquer Nuanor. Of course, we all know whose job it is to stop that from happening.
To stop the servants of Demon Emperor Relius, players of at least level 69 will need to take on the Demon Emperor’s Generals in the Treacherous Deities 10-man raid, as well as the Emperor himself.
- The Demon Summoner - Yan: The first boss you need to defeat is by no means easy to overcome, so bring every weapon in your arsenal and be wary of their mystical snare attacks.
- Soul Harvester - Steel Palm: Stay out of Steel Palm’s way, lest the demonic boss reap your soul with his far-reaching blades.
- Titan Spirit - Boh: Don’t be fooled by Boh’s angelic, baby-like appearance. They’re a fierce opponent - especially when throwing a tantrum.
- Twilight Blade - Yuyei: Beautiful but deadly, the swordswoman Yuyei is a sight to behold, and an even greater challenge to defeat.
- The Demon Emperor himself - Relius: Defeat Relius’ underlings to face the mighty emperor in battle.
In addition to the dungeon, the update also adds Capture the Flag as a new cross-server PvP mode as well as an elemental guild raid with elemental-themed bosses. The raid can be attempted by players level 59 or higher in groups up to 30.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Lost Ark KR Announces A New Class Along With A Witcher 3 Collaboration
No release date has been confirmed for western servers.By Aspen Pash - 1 day ago
Watch Tera’s Final Quest On YouTube, Because You’re Not Going To Be Able To Play It
Unless you played on the Korean servers, that is.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
When Overwatch 2 Launches, It Will Be Replacing The Original Game
Things have obviously changed since they originally said the games would have crossplay.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago
Summerfest Returns To Rift With Part One Of A Hot Two Part Event Complete With Rewards
Mark the longest days of summer with battles, pinatas, and corgis.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 hour ago
The New Jackbox Party Starter Officially Launches On June 30
Beat the summer heat and stay inside with this jam-packed party game.By Aspen Pash - 2 weeks ago
The Great Prairie Of The West Is Now Available in ArcheAge
All-new adventures await.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 days ago