Grab Your Demonslaying Gear, You’ll Need It For Revelation Online’s October Update
The denizens of the City of the Demon Gods are ready to go to war.
In October, the Demonic War update will take Revelation Online to Hellish places. The creatures hanging out in the City of the Demon Gods are awake and ready to conquer Nuanor. Of course, we all know whose job it is to stop that from happening.
To stop the servants of Demon Emperor Relius, players of at least level 69 will need to take on the Demon Emperor’s Generals in the Treacherous Deities 10-man raid, as well as the Emperor himself.
- The Demon Summoner - Yan: The first boss you need to defeat is by no means easy to overcome, so bring every weapon in your arsenal and be wary of their mystical snare attacks.
- Soul Harvester - Steel Palm: Stay out of Steel Palm’s way, lest the demonic boss reap your soul with his far-reaching blades.
- Titan Spirit - Boh: Don’t be fooled by Boh’s angelic, baby-like appearance. They’re a fierce opponent - especially when throwing a tantrum.
- Twilight Blade - Yuyei: Beautiful but deadly, the swordswoman Yuyei is a sight to behold, and an even greater challenge to defeat.
- The Demon Emperor himself - Relius: Defeat Relius’ underlings to face the mighty emperor in battle.
In addition to the dungeon, the update also adds Capture the Flag as a new cross-server PvP mode as well as an elemental guild raid with elemental-themed bosses. The raid can be attempted by players level 59 or higher in groups up to 30.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Europe Is Getting A New Game Company, Courtesy Of Former Blizzard Staff And Staff From Other Big Gaming Companies
The new company is headed by Activision Blizzard’s former senior VP of International.By QuintLyn Bowers - 14 hours ago
Disney And Tencent Are Making An Avatar MMO...But Of Course It's Mobile
You probably weren't surprised by that, were you?By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Slowing New Rogue Releases, Rogue Company Announces “Project Saint” An Initiative Focusing On Quality Of Life Improvements
The initiative is intended to address many of the things players have been asking for.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Get A Peek At The Combat System In Broken Ranks, Get Ready To Make Some Fast Decisions
Also Whitemoon explains the rules for transferring to Taern to BR.By QuintLyn Bowers - 15 hours ago
Riot Sues Vietnamese Developer For League Of Legends Copyright Infringement
And it's hard to disagree.By Jason Winter - 3 days ago
Final Fantasy XIV Sales And World Transfers To Resume This Month
We also have more info on data center expansion.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago