Grab Your Demonslaying Gear, You’ll Need It For Revelation Online’s October Update
The denizens of the City of the Demon Gods are ready to go to war.
In October, the Demonic War update will take Revelation Online to Hellish places. The creatures hanging out in the City of the Demon Gods are awake and ready to conquer Nuanor. Of course, we all know whose job it is to stop that from happening.
To stop the servants of Demon Emperor Relius, players of at least level 69 will need to take on the Demon Emperor’s Generals in the Treacherous Deities 10-man raid, as well as the Emperor himself.
- The Demon Summoner - Yan: The first boss you need to defeat is by no means easy to overcome, so bring every weapon in your arsenal and be wary of their mystical snare attacks.
- Soul Harvester - Steel Palm: Stay out of Steel Palm’s way, lest the demonic boss reap your soul with his far-reaching blades.
- Titan Spirit - Boh: Don’t be fooled by Boh’s angelic, baby-like appearance. They’re a fierce opponent - especially when throwing a tantrum.
- Twilight Blade - Yuyei: Beautiful but deadly, the swordswoman Yuyei is a sight to behold, and an even greater challenge to defeat.
- The Demon Emperor himself - Relius: Defeat Relius’ underlings to face the mighty emperor in battle.
In addition to the dungeon, the update also adds Capture the Flag as a new cross-server PvP mode as well as an elemental guild raid with elemental-themed bosses. The raid can be attempted by players level 59 or higher in groups up to 30.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
V Rising Devs Discuss Building A Castle And Stalking The Night
It's a bloody good time.By Jason Winter - 1 year ago
You May Enjoy
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Game Gets Release And Tech Test Dates In New Trailer
You won't have to wait too much longer to put on your... leather face.By Michael Byrne - 5 days ago
Dress Like A Tonberry For Hatching-tide And Prep For FFXIV's 24 Hours Maintenance For NA Data Center Replacement
Rolling through Eorzea passing out Chef's kisses... what could be better?By Michael Byrne - 1 day ago
Divine Knockout’s Next Update Brings Changes To The Talent System And Progression
The idea behind the changes is to make player choice matter.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 days ago
Ex-Blizzard Veterans Reflect On "Difficulty" Leaving Company After Forming New Studio
"I still believe Blizzard can re-emerge as a haven for creatives with a positive culture for all employees."By Matthew D'Onofrio - 5 days ago
Roblox Corp. Could Have Lost $150 Million In SVB Crash, They'll Be Getting It Back Though
But the government took care of it.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Digital Extremes To Celebrate 10 Years Of Waframe With A Special Anniversary Livestream
Take a trip down memory lane and learn about what’s to come.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago