Skyforge Black Friday Sale Is Under Way

By QuintLyn Bowers, News Editor

Black Friday is already here for The Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment’s free-to-play MMO Skyforge.

Running until December 2, the sale will offer deals on a variety of things including a special Necromancer Pack for instant access to the twisted class and new content, including the Night Patrol and Urban Legend costumes, a new dance and more. The sale also offers a new Gravicycle that all first time Argent buyers will receive as a gift.

More information on the sale can be found on the Skyforge website.

SP4WNgr 7 years ago
I love Skyforge because is the best F2P game and they have incredible graphics...

Anrothan 7 years ago
I love Skyforge because I hate it. I hate not playing it and not being able to roam freely. I hate the fact my costumes are so amazing. I also especially hate the fact that the game is addicting because it is unique and the combat is Dynamic. However, what I hate about the game, is also the reason I love the game: I can become a GOD and have a mass worship my name!

Zayfor 7 years ago
I love Skyforge because its free to play and you can interact in god form and with firneds.

Zuhaken 7 years ago
I love Skyforge because its F2P*lol*

Exec: EA Doesn't Want To "Nickel And Dime" Its Players

Exec: EA Doesn't Want To "Nickel And Dime" Its Players

You might be dissatisfied with how Electronic Arts does business, but at least one executive hears you.

By Jason Winter - 7 years ago

New Footage Of Redfall Provides Deep Dive Into Gameplay And Confirms May 2nd Release Date

An in-depth look that gives up just enough to get players hyped.

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Blade And Soul Is Bringing Sweet Treats And Epic Parkour

Blade And Soul Is Bringing Sweet Treats And Epic Parkour

It's time to get your parkour on in Blade and Soul!

By Troy Blackburn - 3 days ago
Terror Reigns From The Skies In Season 3 Of The Cycle: Frontier

Terror Reigns From The Skies In Season 3 Of The Cycle: Frontier

The new Howler monster can fly, and it's terrifying!

By Troy Blackburn - 1 day ago
Blizzard Wants To Know How Much Players Would Pay For A Hearthstone Subscription Via Survey

The survey also mentions 3D gameplay where Heroes and minions would come to life on screen.

By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago
ESO Announces "Shadow Over Morrowind," A New Adventure Starting In March And Debuting The Arcanist Class

Players can start the adventure in March through an upcoming dungeon DLC.

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
League Of Legends Source Code Stolen During Cyber Attack Last Week; Riot Receives Ransom Email

"Today, we received a ransom email. Needless to say, we won't pay."

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago