The eighth expansion for Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios' free-to-play MMO Neverwinter is available on the PC starting today. Unfortunately, Xbox One players will have to wait until early 2016 to get in on the action.
The new expansion teams players up with Drizzt Do'Urden to take on the Prince of Demons, Demogorgon, in a 10-player encounter. A full list of new features includes:
- 10-player encounter with the two-headed demon lord, Demogorgon
- Adventure alongside iconic Dungeons & Dragons characters including Drizzt Do’Urden, Bruenor Battlehammer and Regis in a new questline, “The Dwarven King”, written by New York Times Best-Selling Author R.A. Salvatore
- All-new campaign including new in-game rewards inspired by the Rage of Demons storyline from Wizards of the Coast
- Mantol-Derith, a new non-combat adventurer hub found in the Underdark
- Two new end-game skirmishes, each with two different ways to achieve victory
- Rifts in the Abyssal plane now summon Demonic encounters throughout the Sword Coast adding variety to open-world Heroic Encounters
- Updates to the Trade Bar Store allowing easier access to items and economy adjustments
- Gear Preview allows players to see how all equippable items will look on their characters
- Additional Strongholds content including a new resource plot and PvP tower
- Artifact weapons can be reforged into new artifact weapons via double refinement above rank 15
- Masterwork Items now obtainable from endgame Professions tasks
- Boons tied to successfully quelling demonic presence in the Underdark campaign
For more information on Neverwinter and the new expansion visit the official site.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Skyforge Infographic Reveals Player Stats And More
Allods Team and My.com dropped some nifty infographics highlighting milestones players have achieved in the free-to-play game, Skyforge.By QuintLyn Bowers - 7 years ago
You May Enjoy
Town Of Salem 2 Goes Free-To-Play
Anyone who purchased the game before September 15 will receive a special item.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Reminder: Call Of Duty: Warzone Caldera’s Closure Is Almost Upon Us
There are only two days left.By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
The Elder Scrolls Online (Kinda) Updates Players On The Crown Store Situation
Players are still not pleased.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 days ago
Explore More Of Genshin Impact's Fontaine Beginning September 27, Also Free Gem Codes!
Version 4.1 introduces Neuvillette and Wriothesley as playable characters.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Legends Of Runeterra Patch 4.9 Adding New Cards, New Keywords, And New Mechanics
Get ready for Elemental spells and skills.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
Online Social Deduction Horror Game Deceit 2 Launches On PC Today
Trust no one...not even your friends!By Matthew D'Onofrio - 1 week ago