New Forsaken World Mobile Trailer Comes With Summer Launch Window

Jason Winter
By Jason Winter, News Editor June 8, 2015

A couple months back, we told you about Fedeen Games' plans to take Forsaken World to iOS and Android devices, and now there's a new trailer for the game, along with a hint of when you'll be able to get your hands on it.

The new trailer shows off more gameplay than the last and focuses on PvP and, as the press release says, "epic dungeon raiding." Fedeen Games has also announced that over 10,000 players have pre-registered to play the game using Google Play's new pre-registration feature and can continue to do so via their website, receiving two free gifts for doing so: the Wings of Wind and the Windwalker Pack, containing a variety of loot.

Forsaken World Mobile will launch this summer.

Jason Winter
Jason Winter, News Editor
Jason Winter is a veteran gaming journalist, he brings a wide range of experience to MMOBomb, including two years with Beckett Media where he served as the editor of the leading gaming magazine Massive Online Gamer. He has also written professionally for several gaming websites.

chefmadness 6 years ago
I use to play a bit on my older single core & liked this game, I am so glad they have a good f2p mmorpg for tablets. I use to like this game like 6 years ago hope it is the same on my tablet. the vampire class is fun to play & I hope the content is still the same. Going to wait a while before I install it though hope they work all the bugs out soon I can play this when I am on the road or business trips on my new 10.5" tablet I just got.

Penguin 6 years ago
I so cant wait, There is hardly any good MMORPGs on mobile & I've been an avid fan of perfect world & its smaller companys since 2002 with the birth of perfect world international

Jon 6 years ago
Another Money greedy mmo

Guild Wars 2 Reveals End Of Dragons' Shing Jea Island

Guild Wars 2 Reveals End Of Dragons' Shing Jea Island

"A harbor of tranquility and peace."

By Jason Winter - 2 weeks ago
Get A Look At Combat in Jandisoft’s Mad World Before The Next Alpha Test

Get A Look At Combat in Jandisoft’s Mad World Before The Next Alpha Test

Four videos highlight melee, long-range, magic, and party combat.

Kakao Games Taking Over Publishing For Nimble Neuron's Eternal Return

Kakao Games Taking Over Publishing For Nimble Neuron's Eternal Return

Anime-based MOBA/battle royale hybrid will change publishers Oct. 28.

By Jason Winter - 1 day ago
Take A Friend Or Four On Your Adventures In Gielinor With Old School RuneScape's Group Ironman Mode

Requested by 80% of players -- and there's even a hardcore version.

By Jason Winter - 2 weeks ago
NCSoft Bringing Lineage2M West, Beta Signups Underway

NCSoft Bringing Lineage2M West, Beta Signups Underway

It’s mobile, but you’ll be able to play it on your PC too.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 2 weeks ago
California's DFEH Files Motion Against the EEOC's $18 Million Settlement With Activision Blizzard

Claims "irreparable harm will occur" if payment proceeds.

By Jason Winter - 2 weeks ago