New Forsaken World Mobile Trailer Comes With Summer Launch Window

Jason Winter
By Jason Winter, News Editor

A couple months back, we told you about Fedeen Games' plans to take Forsaken World to iOS and Android devices, and now there's a new trailer for the game, along with a hint of when you'll be able to get your hands on it.

The new trailer shows off more gameplay than the last and focuses on PvP and, as the press release says, "epic dungeon raiding." Fedeen Games has also announced that over 10,000 players have pre-registered to play the game using Google Play's new pre-registration feature and can continue to do so via their website, receiving two free gifts for doing so: the Wings of Wind and the Windwalker Pack, containing a variety of loot.

Forsaken World Mobile will launch this summer.

Jason Winter
Jason Winter, News Editor
Jason Winter is a veteran gaming journalist, he brings a wide range of experience to MMOBomb, including two years with Beckett Media where he served as the editor of the leading gaming magazine Massive Online Gamer. He has also written professionally for several gaming websites.

chefmadness 7 years ago
I use to play a bit on my older single core & liked this game, I am so glad they have a good f2p mmorpg for tablets. I use to like this game like 6 years ago hope it is the same on my tablet. the vampire class is fun to play & I hope the content is still the same. Going to wait a while before I install it though hope they work all the bugs out soon I can play this when I am on the road or business trips on my new 10.5" tablet I just got.

Penguin 7 years ago
I so cant wait, There is hardly any good MMORPGs on mobile & I've been an avid fan of perfect world & its smaller companys since 2002 with the birth of perfect world international

Jon 7 years ago
Another Money greedy mmo

TERA Adding New PvE Server Tomorrow

TERA Adding New PvE Server Tomorrow

You always hear about server mergers in the world of free to play MMORPGs.

By Michael Byrne - 7 years ago

Go Figure, Someone’s Leaked The Final Phase Of FFXIV's The Omega Protocol Ultimate

The World’s First Race just got a lot faster.

Heroes And Generals To Sunset Current Game While Heading To Kickstarter For Sequel

It's the end for one game as they attempt to crowdfund the sequel.

By Troy Blackburn - 1 day ago
Blizzard’s Bringing The Original Overwatch’s Credits Currency Back To Overwatch 2 In Season 3

Players will be able to purchase epic and legendary-tier skins with them.

MMORPG "The Quinfall" Is Promising A Lot Including "Adapting Real Life Into A 'Meta' World"

That isn't the only claim the new company behind the title is boasting though...

Popular Final Fantasy 14 Mod GSHADE Trends On Twitter After Developer Adds Malware to Program To “Teach A Lesson”

Now, some players are even having trouble uninstalling the program from their devices.

By Aspen Pash - 22 hours ago
SWTOR Is Bringing Back Two In-Game Events For February

SWTOR Is Bringing Back Two In-Game Events For February

Love is most certainly not in the air in this galaxy.