New Forsaken World Mobile Trailer Comes With Summer Launch Window

Jason Winter
By Jason Winter, News Editor June 8, 2015

A couple months back, we told you about Fedeen Games' plans to take Forsaken World to iOS and Android devices, and now there's a new trailer for the game, along with a hint of when you'll be able to get your hands on it.

The new trailer shows off more gameplay than the last and focuses on PvP and, as the press release says, "epic dungeon raiding." Fedeen Games has also announced that over 10,000 players have pre-registered to play the game using Google Play's new pre-registration feature and can continue to do so via their website, receiving two free gifts for doing so: the Wings of Wind and the Windwalker Pack, containing a variety of loot.

Forsaken World Mobile will launch this summer.

Jason Winter
Jason Winter, News Editor
Jason Winter is a veteran gaming journalist, he brings a wide range of experience to MMOBomb, including two years with Beckett Media where he served as the editor of the leading gaming magazine Massive Online Gamer. He has also written professionally for several gaming websites.

chefmadness 7 years ago
I use to play a bit on my older single core & liked this game, I am so glad they have a good f2p mmorpg for tablets. I use to like this game like 6 years ago hope it is the same on my tablet. the vampire class is fun to play & I hope the content is still the same. Going to wait a while before I install it though hope they work all the bugs out soon I can play this when I am on the road or business trips on my new 10.5" tablet I just got.

Penguin 7 years ago
I so cant wait, There is hardly any good MMORPGs on mobile & I've been an avid fan of perfect world & its smaller companys since 2002 with the birth of perfect world international

Jon 7 years ago
Another Money greedy mmo

Don’t Worry Guys, After Conducting An Investigation Blizzard Has Cleared Itself Of Wrongdoing

The company’s personal investigation found there was never a “systemic issue with harassment”.

Dune: Spice Wars "Multiplayer Update" Debuts 2v2 And Free-For-All PvP Matches

Dune: Spice Wars "Multiplayer Update" Debuts 2v2 And Free-For-All PvP Matches

Fighting over resources just got a bit more competitive.

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Pre-Register Now For The Creature-Capturing Open-World Sandbox Game Chimeraland

Pre-Register Now For The Creature-Capturing Open-World Sandbox Game Chimeraland

Players who pre-register will receive special items to help them get started.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 2 weeks ago
Valve Launches Update To Fix Issues Highlighted By The “Save TF2” Campaign

Valve Launches Update To Fix Issues Highlighted By The “Save TF2” Campaign

The update takes aim at bots of all kinds.

Horror Shooter GTFO Rolls Out Seventh Massive Update, Adds New Gardens Location, Enemies, And More

Try it for free now during its free Steam weekend.

By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago