Yesterday, the team at Daybreak took to Twitch to show off the newly available Rum Cellar campaign for EverQuest II. If you want to check out yesterday’s stream, head on over here. (It’s different from the preview stream shown above.)
The Rum Cellar campaign is targeted at casual to mid-level players, begins at level 100, and requires that the player has already purchased the Altar of Malice expansion pack. If you have that expansion, you can buy this campaign for $14.99. Higher priced bundles are available though if you still need to purchase Altar of Malice expansion in addition to the campaign.
What are you getting for your $14.99 campaign price point? Take a look:
- Level 100+ content
- 2 Solo zones (1 solo and 1 advanced solo)
- 3 Heroic zones — Heroic, Event Heroic, Event Heroic – Challenge
- Raid zone with 10 bosses
- Lots of loot — item drops and a merchant who accepts Ferrins
- Discover a new zeppelin mount or a rare elite mercenary
- Includes new gems for armor
- Achievements & Titles
Abilities, the UI, and several performance improvements were also added to the campaign’s patch notes. Once you’re in game, head to the Phantom Sea and talk to Groo, the ogre. Let us know what you think of the campaign in the comments below!