Extra Time To Complete Rocket League Season 2 As Season Is Extended And Rewards Revealed
If you haven't managed to complete everything you were hoping to in Rocket League's second season, there's still time. Psyonix has decided to extend Season 2 until April 7. This means you'll have more time to complete challenges, rank up, and get the best rewards possible.
If you're wondering what those rewards might be, Psyonix answered that too, with a full breakdown of rewards for each rank as well as Grand Champion and Supersonic Legend title rewards. There are five available titles for both of these ranks.
GRAND CHAMPION TITLE REWARDS
- Competitive Grand Champion: "S2 GRAND CHAMPION" in Crimson text
- Rumble Grand Champion: "S2 RNG CHAMP" in Crimson text
- Hoops Grand Champion: "S2 DUNK MASTER" in Crimson text
- Snow Day Grand Champion: "S2 BLIZZARD WIZARD" in Crimson text
- Dropshot Grand Champion: "S2 FLOOR DESTROYER" in Crimson text
SUPERSONIC LEGEND TITLE REWARDS
- Competitive Supersonic Legend: "S2 SUPERSONIC LEGEND" in Titanium White text
- Rumble Supersonic Legend: "S2 RNGENIUS" in Titanium White text
- Hoops Supersonic Legend: "S2 LEGENDARY BALLER" in Titanium White text
- Snow Day Supersonic Legend: "S2 ICE TITAN" in Titanium White text
- Dropshot Supersonic Legend: "S2 TILE ANNIHILATOR" in Titanium White text
As for the individual rank awards, these consist of boosts appropriate for each rank.
Since Season 2's end is drawing near, Psyonix also addressed Tournament Credits. These will be reset once everything is over, with existing credits becoming All-Star Cups. The amount of cups received are dictated by the amount of Tournament Credits a player has.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
The Winter Soldier Joins the Marvel’s Avengers Lineup As Part Of The 2.7 Update
The update also adds new gear and a power level increase.By QuintLyn Bowers - 17 hours ago
After Old Questionable Tweets Resurface, Avenger’s Lead Designer Brian Waggoner No Longer Spokesperson For Crystal Dynamics
The decision is in response to old tweets of Waggoner’s that have been resurfaced.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 days ago
Pantheon’s Latest Parting The Veil Live Video Discusses The Game’s Past Compared To Where It’s At Now
It’s kind of an ongoing development deep dive.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
Microsoft Claims It Offered Sony A 10-Year Contract For Call of Duty On PlayStation, No Comment From Sony
Seems to be the fight that just won't end...By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
Whelp, It Was Fun While It Lasted But You'll Need To Give Overwatch 2 A Phone Number Again
Pre-paid phones have been enabled so now the policy is fully reinstated.By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago
💣 Feature | Cozy Comfy Multiplayer: Games To Play With Family And Friends This Holiday Season
Perhaps we should have named this week cozy, chaotic multiplayer…By Aspen Pash - 5 days ago