Extra Time To Complete Rocket League Season 2 As Season Is Extended And Rewards Revealed
If you haven't managed to complete everything you were hoping to in Rocket League's second season, there's still time. Psyonix has decided to extend Season 2 until April 7. This means you'll have more time to complete challenges, rank up, and get the best rewards possible.
If you're wondering what those rewards might be, Psyonix answered that too, with a full breakdown of rewards for each rank as well as Grand Champion and Supersonic Legend title rewards. There are five available titles for both of these ranks.
GRAND CHAMPION TITLE REWARDS
- Competitive Grand Champion: "S2 GRAND CHAMPION" in Crimson text
- Rumble Grand Champion: "S2 RNG CHAMP" in Crimson text
- Hoops Grand Champion: "S2 DUNK MASTER" in Crimson text
- Snow Day Grand Champion: "S2 BLIZZARD WIZARD" in Crimson text
- Dropshot Grand Champion: "S2 FLOOR DESTROYER" in Crimson text
SUPERSONIC LEGEND TITLE REWARDS
- Competitive Supersonic Legend: "S2 SUPERSONIC LEGEND" in Titanium White text
- Rumble Supersonic Legend: "S2 RNGENIUS" in Titanium White text
- Hoops Supersonic Legend: "S2 LEGENDARY BALLER" in Titanium White text
- Snow Day Supersonic Legend: "S2 ICE TITAN" in Titanium White text
- Dropshot Supersonic Legend: "S2 TILE ANNIHILATOR" in Titanium White text
As for the individual rank awards, these consist of boosts appropriate for each rank.
Since Season 2's end is drawing near, Psyonix also addressed Tournament Credits. These will be reset once everything is over, with existing credits becoming All-Star Cups. The amount of cups received are dictated by the amount of Tournament Credits a player has.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
Even More Board Ratings Indicate Skull & Bones Might Actually Launch At Some Point
The game has been rated in South Korea and Brazil.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago
It Actually IS Coming! Resident Evil Re:Verse Arrives On October 28
The title has risen from the grave, or perhaps it was never dead to begin with.By Aspen Pash - 1 week ago
New Content Comes To Aerhen, Mage Staves Get Upgrades, And City Raids Return In Fractured Online
"Some new, some returning, and some requested quality-of-life updates!"By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Now On Steam As Things Get A Little Hot Under The Collar In Molten Mirrors DLC
The launch is accompanied by a new DLC pack, Molten MirrorsBy QuintLyn Bowers - 2 days ago
Rock On As New World’s PTR Goes Live Today Allowing Players To Partake In More Aeternum Fun
Players with musical talent can look forward to the inclusion of 5 new instruments.By Aspen Pash - 2 days ago
Always Online Podcast: Peeking At Starkeepers, Exoprimal, ReVerse, Texas Chainsaw, & Is XBox Game Pass A Good Thing? Ep 436
The game reveals just keep coming so let's look at things we want to try out soon!By Michael Byrne - 1 week ago