Five Re-Worked Heroes Return To Shadow Arena
Continuing the adjustments for the shift to a 3v3 game, Shadow Arena's latest updates re-introduce five chacters to the game. These changes allow the characters to fit into the new hero classifications. Three of the characters Badal, Igrid, and Lahn have already been re-introduced. Sura and Bari are back as of this week.
The changes for each of the characters are as follows:
- Sura, a speedy Dealer who can overwhelm foes, using enhanced mobility to hit foes from behind or sidestep attacks. What he lacks in defense, he makes up for in speed and precision.
- Ba-ri, a powerful Support who is accompanied by her lifelong friend Heilang, a wolf-like creature that follows her every command. While Heilang provides power to the duo, Ba-ri supports her team by boosting attacking speed and move speed.
- Badal, a short-ranged Dealer specializing in grappling and quick combos. With his short attack range, he needs to stay close to his enemies to unleash a barrage of blows.
- Igrid, a balanced Brawler whose battle axe and shield combo make her well-rounded choice. Ingrid’s balanced attack and defensive skills may lack speed, but she can boost her team’s defenses and decrease her opponent’s attack range.
- Lahn, a ranged Dealer whose Crescent Pendulum can pull her enemies in from afar for her allies to attack. Her skills allow her to run through space without constraints, but it leaves her vulnerable to her foes’ attacks. Use it wisely!
For full details on the most recent update, including other character adjustments, shop changes, and more, hit up the patch notes on the Shadow Arena site.
- Black Desert Online Celebrates 3000 Days, Reveals "Land of the Morning Light" Korean Launch Window
- Pearl Abyss Celebrates Black Desert Online’s Seventh Anniversary By Offering It For Free For A Limited Time
- Former EverQuest Producer, Jeffrey Butler, Secures $13 Million In Funding For New Start-Up, AVALON.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
LotRO's Contentious Mini-Expansion Can Now Be Purchased With Points
The Lord of the Rings Online's mini-expansion, War of Three Peaks, was announced in September and almost immediately scrutinized by players for its apparent size and price point.By Jason Winter - 2 years ago
You May Enjoy
💣 Feature | Top 10 MMORPGs To Play With Friends In 2023
Bring your friends along and have fun in these MMORPGs.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
Social Deduction Game "West Hunt", Where Even Tumbleweeds Are Suspicious, Launches On Steam
Even the tumbleweeds are suspicious in NewGen’s West Hunt.By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
GDC 2023: Nexon Drops New Trailer For Upcoming Free-To-Play Tactical Shooter Veiled Experts, Final Beta Soon
The final beta test runs from March 30 to April 6. Registration available now.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 6 days ago
You Got Your MapleStory In My Kartrider: Drift
A special collaboration brings two popular MapleStory characters to the racing game.By QuintLyn Bowers - 3 days ago
Another Alpha Test For Upcoming Hero-Based, Extraction Shooter HYENAS Starts Today
New character Hero-Ki was revealed, too. He looks like Sonic and cosplays his enemies as a disguise.By Matthew D'Onofrio - 2 days ago
💣 Feature | A "Spa" Video? Seriously, The Day Before?! Open A Beta, Livestream, Or Please Just GTFO At This Point
Cool... a pre-rendered video of your character sitting in zombie entrail filled human soup...By Michael Byrne - 6 days ago