Five Re-Worked Heroes Return To Shadow Arena
Continuing the adjustments for the shift to a 3v3 game, Shadow Arena's latest updates re-introduce five chacters to the game. These changes allow the characters to fit into the new hero classifications. Three of the characters Badal, Igrid, and Lahn have already been re-introduced. Sura and Bari are back as of this week.
The changes for each of the characters are as follows:
- Sura, a speedy Dealer who can overwhelm foes, using enhanced mobility to hit foes from behind or sidestep attacks. What he lacks in defense, he makes up for in speed and precision.
- Ba-ri, a powerful Support who is accompanied by her lifelong friend Heilang, a wolf-like creature that follows her every command. While Heilang provides power to the duo, Ba-ri supports her team by boosting attacking speed and move speed.
- Badal, a short-ranged Dealer specializing in grappling and quick combos. With his short attack range, he needs to stay close to his enemies to unleash a barrage of blows.
- Igrid, a balanced Brawler whose battle axe and shield combo make her well-rounded choice. Ingrid’s balanced attack and defensive skills may lack speed, but she can boost her team’s defenses and decrease her opponent’s attack range.
- Lahn, a ranged Dealer whose Crescent Pendulum can pull her enemies in from afar for her allies to attack. Her skills allow her to run through space without constraints, but it leaves her vulnerable to her foes’ attacks. Use it wisely!
For full details on the most recent update, including other character adjustments, shop changes, and more, hit up the patch notes on the Shadow Arena site.
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
You May Enjoy
As Microsoft Reportedly Makes Concessions, Serbia Approves The Activision Purchase "Unconditionally"
This makes Serbia the third country to approve the deal behind Saudi Arabia and BrazilBy Michael Byrne - 4 days ago
RuneScape Preps Advent Calendar And December Content; Dragon Weapons Reworked In Today's Update
A slew of quality-of-life improvements came today, too.By Anthony Jones - 5 days ago
New World Dev Update Video Drops Roadmap For Most Of 2023 Including MSQ Improvements, Transmog, And Cross World Outpost Rush
These things are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, though.By Michael Byrne - 2 days ago
Mechwarrior Online Starts Pre-Orders For The Hatchetman, But No, Don't Expect Melee To Be Added To The Game
Kind of weird for someone named "The Hatchetman" to not have melee...but it will have multiple "bolt-ons."By Michael Byrne - 3 days ago
Call Of Duty: Warzone Caldera Is A "Gutted" Warzone 1.0 Relaunch Lacking In Content With Many Flaws
"This is sad, not even the store has content."By Anthony Jones - 4 days ago
Mad World Devs Have Posted More Videos And Images Highlighting Its New Grotesque Environments And Bosses
While players are waiting for the next beta test, here are some new clips/images of monsters and settings.By Anthony Jones - 2 days ago