Grinding Gear Games' free-to-play, online, action RPG is receiving its next big content update in March. On the 4th, players will get their hands on Ascendancy -- an update they've been waiting for since last year.
The new update adds 19 new Ascendancy classes, each with its own unique skill tree, to the game. It will also introduce the Trials of Ascendancy -- a series of elaborate puzzle rooms filled with traps.
Other additions include:
- The Lord's Labyrinth: Never the same challenge! The overall layout of the Labyrinth shifts every day, uncovering new puzzles and secrets.
- Enchantments: Powerful new ways to modify and enhance your gear. Each time the Labyrinth is completed, you may add one of these enchantments to an item.
- 11 New Gems: Path of Exile: Ascendancy introduces 11 new gems including seven skills and four supports that encourage new and dynamic playstyles.
- Many New Items: Featuring dozens of Unique Items and Divination Cards designed by Path of Exile's community, Ascendancy adds tantalizing power for players to discover.
- Perandus Challenge League: A new Challenge League launches alongside Path of Exile: Ascendancy for both Standard and Hardcore players.
In addition to the release announcement, Grinding Gear also dropped a video highlighting the Ancestral Protector totem skill. You can watch it below.
- New PoE Patch Adds Voidborn Reliquary Key, Corrects "Ruthless" Mode Drops, And Tweaks Current League
- Game Design Spotlight #23: Path Of Exile's "Ruthless" Mode Is Surprisingly Perfect For Casual Players
- Path Of Exile Devs Celebrates New Year's By Reflecting On Expansion Launches And Announcements Throughout 2022
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various hobby sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Paladins Winter Wonderland Patch Adds Glacier Keep Map And Weapon Skins
The fifteenth closed beta patch for Paladins is out; bringing with it the long-teased Glacier Keep map, and...By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 years ago
You May Enjoy
World Of Warships Legends Celebrates The Year Of The Rabbit With Dragons
It’s an interesting choice, but we’re sure players are down for it.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Blizzard Wants To Know How Much Players Would Pay For A Hearthstone Subscription Via Survey
The survey also mentions 3D gameplay where Heroes and minions would come to life on screen.By Aspen Pash - 6 days ago
Playtesters Share Possibility Of Loot Box System In EA's Game Skate, Company Responds
Of course, anything could change from now until the game’s launch.By Aspen Pash - 5 days ago
Albion Online Asia-Pacific Players Are About To Get A Faster Connection With "East" Server
Sandbox Interactive announced an “Albion East” server today.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago
UPDATED: A Halo Infinite Survey From Microsoft Feels An Awful Lot Like It’s Throwing 343 Industries Under The Bus
The survey comes after layoffs at the developer.By QuintLyn Bowers - 21 hours ago
It’s Time For Another New World Server Merge, And Time To Talk About Why It's Hard To Implement Some Things
Two European servers and six North American servers are getting the merger treatment.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 week ago