Skyforge Revenant Update Hits PC and PS4

By QuintLyn Bowers, News Editor

Skyforge's most recent update -- The Revenant -- is now available for players both on PC and PlayStation 4. The update introduces the game's 15th class, one that has the same name as the update's title. These are long forgotten warriors that have been brought out in the open to fight the evil invading Skyforge. As of today, players can grab their giant axes and go after this evil, hopefully crushing it where it stands.

Players who don't want to wait to unlock the Revenant through gameplay can do so now by purchasing the Revenant Collector's Edition for $35. The pack includes the Class Unlock and a red costume color variation, plus the following items:

• Exclusive companion.
  • Fourteen (14) days of Premium Subscription.
  • 10,000 Argents.
  • 7,500 Knowledge of Enemies.
  • 300,000 Credits.
  • 35,000 points of Premium Rank progress.

More details on the new class and the update are available on the Skyforge site.

In this article: Skyforge, My.com.

DeepbloodEclipse 5 years ago
Hello everyone. I had a rather unpleasant situation with this publishers customer support today. You see, back when their game Revelation online was still in beta, I got a founders pack, and now just recently I also bought the inventor collectors deluxe pack and a lot of Aurum, however, I wasnt sure what character of mine to redeem them on, so I created a character to try out every class and then when I found my favorites, I would have spread all of the stuff out between them. Sadly, before I could get to that, somehow, some jerkface managed to log into my account(Or maybe my.com themselves), god knows how cause I use some seriously difficult passwords and redeemed ALL of my items on a single character that was awaiting deletion. So ofc after immediately rushing to change my password I contacted support, gave the necessary info and then got a metaphorical "eff you" in the form of "Sorry, nothing we can do, good luck in our game". But that's clearly complete bull, so I reopened the ticket a few times, and all of those times, they were immediately closed with a copy pasted answer underlined with a "Thank you for understanding", but there's nothing to understand about this BS situation. So since there is no way to reason with these people, I figured I'll just go public with it, so everyone else can avoid these complete crooks and help your friends also avoid them! And those of you still loyal to them, take notice how weak their security is and at the very least change your passwords effective immediately!

The Man 5 years ago
this game got to much pay walls

ZamZam 5 years ago
pvp still dead on the game?

MU Legend Open Beta Set for November 7

MU Legend Open Beta Set for November 7

Today, Webzen announced that its upcoming free-to-play MMO MU Legend will enter Open Beta on November 7.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 years ago

UPDATED: Say Goodbye To Your Progress: Bungie Gets Some Backlash On Hotfix That Will Roll Back Destiny 2 Player Accounts

What started as a way of fixing things ended up shaving off hours of playtime.

By Anthony Jones - 6 days ago
Broken Ranks' First Anniversary Celebration Begins Today, And Players Get Some Free Premium Time

There’s also an art contest and in-game events.

RUMOR: Insider Believes Rumbleverse Will Reportedly Shut Down At The End Of February

Take a hefty grain of salt with this one.

By Anthony Jones - 20 hours ago
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Adds Two New Cards To The Ban List Among Other List Changes

A “Toadlly Awesome” Update is on its way.

💣 Feature | Game Design Spotlight #25: A Look At Stance Dancing In MMORPGs And Its Eventual Demise Across Mainstream Games

Streamlined gameplay experiences impact combat's most complex and high-risk aspects.

By Anthony Jones - 6 days ago
Blizzard Wants To Know How Much Players Would Pay For A Hearthstone Subscription Via Survey

The survey also mentions 3D gameplay where Heroes and minions would come to life on screen.