New Tank Class Revealed for Blade & Soul

By QuintLyn Bowers, News Editor

Earlier this week, we wrote about a new class being teased on the Korean Blade & Soul site. At the time, all we had was a silhouette of a character with a large bladed weapon.

Today, Blade & Soul Producer Jonathan Lien revealed a greatsword-wielding tank in his latest Producer's Letter. This new class is different from the game's previous classes in that in order to use some skills it will need to consume HP rather than Focus. Sadly, that's really all we know about the class right now, as more details are promised to be revealed closer to its release.

The letter did tease some other content that players can expect this year, including the continuation of the Epic Quest: Act 9, a new 12-player raid, new dungeons and more.

In this article: Ncsoft, Blade & Soul.

TreadHead 4 years ago
Any rumours on a bow using class?

Ravors 4 years ago
i cant stand this game. I revisited this title about a month ago. After the extremely long download. I had game failing to start isssues. Any case, I got in played to about lv 13 and left. Its bland quest chasing and for those people who want to run through the quests. I found myself out pacing the quest exp, why overwhelm me with more quests than I need to complete the level.... The biggest issue for me apart from the client failing to start, was that the server was lagging. I was like helll no at this point.. -- FYI, it was not my internet , I was running a latency checker .

DCUO Kicks Off Superman's 80th Anniversary Celebration

DCUO Kicks Off Superman's 80th Anniversary Celebration

The DC Universe Online celebration of Superman's 80th birthday is underway and Doomsday is back in town for the festivities.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 years ago

Sony Faces Subpoena From Microsoft To Help Build Its Defense Against FTC Lawsuit

The court filing reveals Microsoft wants Sony to divulge details of PlayStation's game production pipeline.

By Anthony Jones - 5 days ago
FTC Apparently Timed Lawsuit Against Microsoft-Activision In An Attempt To Manipulate A Potential EU Settlement

This does align with the fact that the FTC lawsuit came only hours after US and EU officials had a call.

By Aspen Pash - 1 day ago
New Footage Of Redfall Provides Deep Dive Into Gameplay And Confirms May 2nd Release Date

An in-depth look that gives up just enough to get players hyped.

By Anthony Jones - 3 days ago
Fallout 76 Announces Removal Of Illegal Weapons Mods

Fallout 76 Announces Removal Of Illegal Weapons Mods

Some folks are about to be very unhappy.

Go Figure, Someone’s Leaked The Final Phase Of FFXIV's The Omega Protocol Ultimate

The World’s First Race just got a lot faster.

By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago