The latest RuneScape update now allows players to acquire skilling outfits previously available only through Treasure Hunter by playing minigames. Outfits are available for each of the skills -- each tied to a different minigame. Some will be random drops while others will need to be bought from the reward shop.
The outfits and their corresponding minigames are as follows:
- Artisan (Crafting): Stealing Creation – Bought from reward shop
- Blacksmith (Smithing): Artisans' Workshop – Random chance when successfully smithing ceremonial swords – increased if you get it perfect.
- Botanist (Herblore): Flash Powder Factory – Bought from reward shop
- Farmer (Farming): Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza – Bought from reward shop
- Fletcher (Fletching): Stealing Creation – Bought from reward shop
- Nimble (Agility): The Pit – Random chance on completion (successful or not)
In addition, the update also makes some tweaks to the game's chatbox. Players now have the option to add the most used options to the chatbox, making them easier to access. Full details on this and the skilling outfits minigames are available in the patch notes on the RuneScape site.
- Players Already Made Opinions Clear, But RuneScape Seeks More Player Feedback To Improve The Hero Pass
- Always Online Podcast: Throne And Liberty Update, Gearbox, xDefiant & Runescape Changes, & Dauntless CEO Steps Down Ep 489
- RuneScape "Messed Up" On The Hero Pass And Is Making Changes As The Company Could Be For Sale Soon
About the Author
QuintLyn is a long-time lover of all things video game related will happily talk about them to anyone that will listen. She began writing about games for various gaming sites a little over ten years ago and has taken on various roles in the games community.
Dutch Athlete Sues Riot Over League of Legend Skin And Wins
When is an homage not an homage?...By Jason Winter - 6 years ago
You May Enjoy
I Mean, Don't Get Those Hopes Up Yet...BUT EverQuest 3 MAY Be A Possibility For 2028
EG7 hopes to develop something using the EverQuest IP.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
Paladins Addresses The Support Keyword Controversy And Why They Were Even Added To The Game In The First Place
There are some concerns from the players about Keywords.By Troy Blackburn - 5 days ago
Blowfish's F2P Mecha-Space Game "Phantom Galaxies" Looks Neat...But Sadly It's NFT Based
To access Alpha, players need a specific NFT.By QuintLyn Bowers - 5 days ago
Play Robocraft 2 During Steam Next Fest And Earn Special Cosmetic Items
They will carry over when the game officially launches.By QuintLyn Bowers - 1 day ago
Huge War Thunder "Sons of Attila" Update Implements Roadmap Additions, New Vehicles, And More
There's a lot of new and shiny in War Thunder.By Troy Blackburn - 1 week ago
Star Citizen’s Alpha 3.20 Update Adds A Lot To The Game, Including New Ways To Expand Your Criminal Career
The update overhauls the in-game Arena Commander module.By QuintLyn Bowers - 6 days ago