Allods Online: Game of Gods Expansion
Allods Online will crack open a whole new book with the release of “Game of Gods” this February. This radical jump forward in the game’s development will bring over a year’s worth of new content to both North American and European players. Already one of the most expansive and comprehensive MMORPGs, Allods Online: Game of Gods brings even more game modes, content, and features for both new and veteran players.
Dive deep into the machinations of the gods with over 100 new quests and a challenging raid stocked with 10 monstrous bosses that will test the limits of even the most skilled player. Stun your enemies with a slew of skills unique to the all-new bard class, claim great prestige and powers by achieving Great Rank, and face off in teams of 12 in the new PvP battlegrounds.
This expansion’s main features include:
· New Quests: Meet the gods of Sarnaut and unravel the mysteries of this strange universe’s creation and destruction in a series of over 100 story-driven quests.
· New Raid: Challenge 10 powerful bosses in an epic raid designed for the most skilled players.
· New Bard Archetype: Master new skills and a new play style with the completely new bard class.
· Great Rank: Win ultimate renown by completing an epic quest series to gain an extra skill point, customization slot, and more to make an even stronger character.
· Bigger Battlegrounds: Team up to defeat opposing players in the new 12v12 PvP Battlegrounds.
· Expanded Astral: Brave the lethal fourth layer of Astral Space with its 13 all new astral allods.
· Faster Ship Combat: Spin the ship and fire the cannons faster than ever with newly revamped physics for astral ship battles.
· Increased Level Cap: Achieve new heights of power as the level cap expands from 47 to 51.
· Share with Friends: Record all your victories with an automatic, opt-in social network system.
Soon everyone in Sarnaut will be drawn into the action as the war for the shattered world intensifies, and the Game of Gods has only just begun! Get a head start on the action and keep an eye on all future events and details at the official Allods sites for North America and Europe.
You May Enjoy
World Of Tanks Reveals Holiday Ops 2023: Stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Milla Jovovich, And Holiday Village
Another year, another round of resources to collect and rewards to get.By Anthony Jones - 1 week ago
Warhaven Shares Global Beta Results; Devs To Develop "A More Fun Game" Based On Player Feedback
Nexon gained a ton of player data that will contribute to future improvements.By Anthony Jones - 5 days ago
Because Everyone Has Crossovers...Have a Lost Ark x The Witcher Crossover, Now We've Got Actual Info On It!
Geralt and his friends head to the world of Arkesia.By QuintLyn Bowers - 4 days ago
Marvel Snap's Card Nerfs To Onslaught And Others May Happen To Black Panther Due To Busted 600,000 Power Combo
Besides taking forever, the combo accrues an absurdly high power level with the right cards in place.By Anthony Jones - 3 days ago
Path Of Exile Will Make Hex Builds Stronger Against Unique Mobs And Remove Doom Mechanic In 3.20 Update
"Our goal [is] making their effectiveness against different rarities of monsters more balanced."By Anthony Jones - 6 days ago
This Week At Bungie Discusses Destiny 2 x Assassin's Creed Collab, New Season 19, Artifact Mods, And Weapons-Tuning
December is looking like a busy month for Destiny 2.By Anthony Jones - 4 days ago